Now the Wild Goose Zen Sangha is registered as a charity we are now able to invite you to become an Associate (Friend) of the WGZS. Enrolling as an Associate/Friend will enable you to actively take part in the activities of the sangha, and it enable you to:
Receive the quarterly newsletter, The Wildgoose Flyer, with articles, book reviews and notices of events, and retreats.
- Establish a sense of close connection to the Sangha and the Teachers.
- Ties of this nature help to strengthen and support one’s own practice and intent.
- Have a way of underpinning an internal commitment to meditation and of living out the Dharma.
- Be able to participate in the Annual General Meeting, include items on the agenda and vote.
- Financially support the work of the Sangha and to help establish a bursary so we can offer help to those who cannot afford to attend our Sesshin by donating around £12 each year.
To enrol as an Associate/Friend of the Wild Goose Zen Sangha please ask Jenny Averbeck on email@example.com to send you an application form, or download the application form here onto your computer: